Friday, January 25, 2008

What was I saying...

Normally, I have something to say when I come to this blog, but right now, not so much. I got nothing, George.

I suppose I could go on and on about the state of the world today. It really is f-ed up. But I'm too tired and full of crackers and 7-up. I haven't eaten anything that isn't crackers since yesterday. (This is total hyperbole. I ate some Chinese tonight and it hasn't come up yet. I'm considering this a win for me and my stomach.)

I'd write more, but I'm figuring I'm the only one who gives a damn about my health. (Even though I completely enjoy bitching about it... it's like I'm eighty or something. In fact, think about that. If I'm that interested now, at 33, how bad will it be when I'm actually eighty? Hmmm, scary.)

Wugga.

As an old standby, I think I'll post the following picture to horrify and amuse you:





This picture is pretty much my standard when I have nothing else to talk about. I drew this a few years ago -- when I was really tired. Like, sleep deprived kind of tired. It made sense at the time.

Does it do anything for you? No?? Okay... what about this?


I drew this on the sketch thing at Facebook. Frankly, I think it's pretty hilarious. No one else agreed. The fools.




This I made for a post at Nutang -- another blog *snicker* community I belong to. The post and this picture were made in response to a car I saw driving next to me on the way home from work one day. The guy was driving, I kid you not, a Ford Lincoln circa 1970 -- all "pimped" -- with extra big wheels. And I'm serious when I say this, no hyperbole at all, that this is EXACTLY what it looked like. It was the stupidest fucking thing I'd ever seen. And I've seen a lot of stupid things in my short life. Once again, the post didn't get the laughs I'd hoped.

Oh well. I guess I'm just unappreciated in my time.

No comments: